Explore Our Toddler Program at Hampton Cove Preschool
(18 months - 2 1/2 years of age)
The Toddler Classroom is designed for older toddlers. In this program children will enjoy large group and small group lessons. Learning labs are used in this classroom. Teachers encourage the development of self-help skills by teaching children about cleanliness and safety as well as how to take care of their own personal hygiene needs. Potty training is an essential part of this classroom.
- Early Preschool activities include large group, small groups, and learning labs.
- Potty training begins in our Early Preschool classroom.
- Students take part in weekly music classes.
- Daily reports will be sent home to parents containing information about daily activities, feedings, diapering, and toileting.
- Communication is especially important as parents and teachers begin to work together on potty training.